Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Day Off

I took a day off yesterday and didn't do any art. I did do some business relating to the exhibition but that was all. I didn't take the time to do housework either. Larger than life dust bunnies still hanging around here. Oh well they are just in time for Easter hehehe. I really just had a break. The Little Miss Series is nearly there. Sorry for keeping you waiting. They are coming I promise. The sad news is Bob is back for more surgery tomorrow. Not sure what will happen, how long he will be in hospital or whether he needs more skin grafts or not. We just have to wait and see. Its about 6 weeks since he had the last skin cancers removed. He hasn't really gone back to work so the larder is getting rather bare. His type of skin cancer is quite aggressive and can grow quite quickly. I checked his whole body and wrote down every little blemish and made the doctors at the hospital look at these. They believe 3 of these are cancer, groan. What I'm angry about is that I believe the hospital should have checked his whole body, not me. They are meant to be the experts. Anyway we have talked to his GP and he will do regular checks from now on. Well that's it for now. Got to get some sleep. Up early tomorrow. Bob has to fast from 6am so I want to make sure he has a good breakfast. Will post pics as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience :)

4 comments:

april said...

Oh Uta, So sorry to hear it's back to the hospital again. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Laura said...

Combined thoughts and prayers Uta,
~v~Laura

butterfly woman said...

Uta,
Sending you and yours healing love, prayers and energy. So glad Bob has you by his side.
Take care!
Bev

Doris said...

So sorry to hear the cancer is not over yet. Strength and love to you both!