Saturday, January 29, 2011

Paint Touched Canvas

Paint touched canvas today. First time this year. Now all is right with my world. I made a little makeshift studio space inside. Its too hot in my studio with no air conditioner and a tin roof. I started splashing around some paint and I liked what happened so I splashed some more. Then I added a bit of stamping and now I want to added some text with the image transfer method. Its a little bright. I used red (well its a red hot sort of a summer day) and now I need to tone it down just a little because its very very red! No more time for chatting. Need to get back to the painting ;)

5 comments:

Laura said...

Good for you...can't keep a good artist down for long...

Elena said...

Ooooh sounds good...can't wait to see. By the way, been loving Julie's latest works. And Zoe, beautiful!

Barbara said...

Hi,
So good to get back ... I love the smell of my paints when I go back after a bit or the hum of my sewing machine.
Sounds wonderful!
Very best wishes,
Barbara

Doris said...

Looking forward to a peek!

Uta said...

Ok a sneak peek is coming right up :)