Friday, March 21, 2008

Its so quiet here today. Good Friday and everything is closed. Only the birds are singing.
My exercise and weight loss is going well and I hope not to spoil that by eating too many chocolates over Easter. Our little grandson Evan is having his first birthday party on Sunday. That will be another eating temptation with yummy birthday cake. Funny how his birthday falls on Easter Sunday this year. I can't believe he's one already. Time sure flies the older you get I reckon. Sunday will be packed full of grandchildren activities. Big Easter egg hunt on Sunday morning. Followed by hot cross buns with melting butter for breakfast and in the afternoon its off to Evan's birthday party. I think a long fast walk uphil will have to be scheduled to burn off some of those chocolates, hot cross buns and birthday cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well at least someones birthday is worthy enough to mentioned :P