Monday, May 18, 2009

All Packed Up

All my artwork is labelled, priced and packed up in our lounge room ready to go. All forms are filled in. The t's are crossed and the i's are dotted. Is it normal to feel a bit sad? Its like my children are leaving home. They are all part of me I suppose. They are the evidence of my struggles, my fears, my perseverance and my growth. They are the pictures of my journey and our home is going to be empty without them. Gee I sound so mournful hehehe. I am also very excited and can't sleep properly. Its going to be great to see all my work in that lovely uncluttered space. I must remember my camera tomorrow so I can show you how its going.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sad yes, been there and feel it often. so great to see you steps lady. Keep sharing so we can be with in spirit.

~v~

Doris said...

For a minute, I thought those little legs were real and taking a break from the work!