Monday, June 16, 2008

Little Bit of This, Little Bit of That

Had a really good day yesterday. Been a bit mopey lately but now my high spirits are back. I did little bits of everything yesterday. The washing (its still on the line, too lazy to take it off yesterday), some more to the big white canvas, some photography, I watched my usual art programs on tv, my favourite being Sunday Arts and I spent time with Zoe.

The digital photography meet I've been attending, sets a mini project to do in the month till the next meet. This time its using macro and making sure your camera is on manual and you do the settings yourself. So I spent a few hours yesterday exploring the ideas I have for that but haven't got anything I'm happy with yet. Thank goodness for digital cameras where you can see the shot straight away and not wait (and pay for) developing.

Today is Mark's birthday (son in law) and we are going out to lunch but first I must head off to gym to keep my body healthy and my mood happy.

No comments: