Sunday, July 1, 2012

Farewell from April's 29th June 2012

Without the generosity of my U.S. friends I would not have been able to manage this trip. They opened their homes and their hearts to me so willingly. I never knew such spoiling and pampering existed, as I received at April and Rich's. Sheesh, a girl could get used to that! I also became instant friends with their son Mark. I will keep a special place in my heart for him. I enjoyed the laughs we shared. April has an amazing family who were all wonderful to be around. A big thank you to all of them for making my stay so memorable. We couldn't say goodbye ... we said so long.

 a farewell lunch

Julie, Mary, April & Elena
nice to meet you Mary!!!

2 comments:

april said...

I imagine you still here, Uta. You left a part of you here in my home. A warm, loving part.

Uta said...

Hey we should all come with a warning ... WARNING, WE ARE ADDICTIVE AND WILL WORM OUR WAY INTO YOUR HEART!!!