Monday, April 7, 2008

Back at Work Yay!

Yesterday was fabulous. I have been in such a lull regarding my artwork. Haven't got around to it for weeks but yesterday the dam burst and I was in my art corner for nearly the whole day. Came out now and again to hang a load of washing on the line, went for a quick shopping trip with Mum and Julia and cooked dinner but the rest of the time I was up to my elbows in medium and tissue paper. Didn't clean up till 8.30pm and boy it felt good. Got nearly the whole first layer done, the "underpainting" so to speak and I'm really happy with its progress. Have a lot of little things to do today after gym but I'm determined to do some more to my collage even if its not till after dinner. After all you can do one small creative thing everyday. You don't have to wait till you have a whole day to spend creating.

2 comments:

Laura said...

No own can take that feeling away from you that your experience yesterday and no one can give it to you but you. Isn't it a wonderful gift!!! We have to remember it's always there.

april said...

What a busy day you had! And a productive one! Can't wait to take a peek. And I love that "one small creative thing every day". ..April