Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Balancing Act

This morning, while thinking of the day ahead, I realised that I'm balancing the things in my life a whole lot better. I used to get all enthusiastic about my art and then do nothing but art and then I would get enthusiastic about exercise and concentrate on nothing but eating correctly and going to gym. Everything else used to slide and fall by the way side and only the thing I was focusing on would matter. Now finally I've seen the light. I'm managing to balance these things a whole lot better so they all fit into my life. Its a much calmer existence and I'm not feeling guilty about letting things slide. Now all I have to do is fit the house work into that equation and all will be right in my little corner of the world. Oh bother, wish I had a cleaning lady.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

I'm identifying with your balancing act! Today, worked on altered papers and came back into the kitchen and realized I could have cleaned up a little!! But then my work "quota" was going to be more important today. I feel good to have accomplished so much, and now can clean up this evening and make sure it's done for the morning...