Friday, February 29, 2008

Its Friday Already

The week has flown by. I don't know where the time has gone and I really don't know what I've done all week. I haven't even done any artwork. Does that mean my creative frenzy is over? Hope not.
I have been concentrating on my exercise and trying real hard to lose the weight I've put on over the holidays. Especially that holiday stomach. The older you get the harder it is to shift the weight. That's probably where all my focus has been this week.
Zoe is very excited. She's going to Queensland with her mum and dad next week. She's having the week off school and going to Surfer's Paradise to go to Movie World, Sea World, Wet and Wild, Water World and any other "world" they can find. Julia won cheap accommodation on ebay so it was a spir of the moment thing. They will have a wonderful time and bring back many photos I bet.
Well its market day so I'd better stop rambling and be off.

No comments: